September 16, 2022
The Big Tourism Marketing Rundown — Q3, 2022
A few times each year we take a moment to check in on where we are as an industry — this is one of those opportunities.
We’re all coming off one of the busiest summer seasons in years. What did we learn? What’s changed? This was a live conversation with eLearningU President, Conner Galway, as he shared his research, examples, and lessons on the most relevant tourism marketing topics, including:
- TikTok vs Reels vs everything else
- Instagram has changed dramatically – how should we be thinking about it now?
- If Facebook ads don’t work like they used to, where should we be buying media?
- Are NFTs still a thing?
- Snapchat continues its steady growth – especially with AR
- Email continues to be the most underrated channel in tourism marketing
Meet our guest speaker
President, Junction Consulting; eLearningU